Are You Compliant?
Is your company at risk for fines or sanctions in case of a labor audit? By answering the following questions, you can better establish your current labor audit liability.
Are Your Timekeeping Procedures Sufficient?
- Are employee time and attendance records accurate and accessible?
- Are staff members paid for all the time worked?
- (Employers should not require employees to work before and after shifts, or at home off the clock.)
- Does the system accurately calculate PTO?
- Would the data stand up to a labor audit?
- Can employees cheat the system?
Do Employees and Managers Increase or Decrease Your Liability?
- Do employees know how to properly punch in/out for shifts, meals, and breaks?
- Do employees know how to prepare timesheets?
- Do managers know federal, state, and local labor regulations?
- Do managers know how to verify time cards?
- Do managers know how to approve shift change requests?
- Are managers educated about company policies regarding overtime?
Need a New Timekeeping System?
Based on the previous questions, have you decided that your organization needs a better employee timekeeping system to safeguard yourself in case of a labor audit or employee labor dispute?
Improve Compliance Without Adding More Work
Workforce Management Suite paired with one of our biometric time clocks can significantly reduce your risk of being fined for noncompliance while simultaneously decreasing the time required to track employee time and attendance. Call Advantage Payroll Services today for a demo of our economical, cloud-based system.
Advantage Payroll Services offers Workforce Management Suite, the powerful, fully-integrated Workforce Management Suite that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and organization.
Workforce Management Suite includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. Workforce Management Suite is designed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lessen labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Advantage Payroll Services ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to book a demo.